Monday, March 17, 2008

A HUGE THANK YOU!!!

I want to personally thank each and every person who stopped by my booth #37 at the UMKC Wholistic Health Fair held on Sunday, March 16, 2008. It was a pleasure to meet those of who who had a chance to take advantage of my free demonstrations and speak with you one on one about your concerns. However, due to time constraints I sincerely apologize to those folks who I had to turn away after 6:15 and 6:30 pm as the fair ended at 6 pm. In addition, I'm personally sorry I didn't get a chance to speak with all who came by my booth as I was constantly doing demonstrations all afternoon. As a single business owner I hope you understand and please feel free to contact me by phone or e-mail with any questions or concerns you may have regarding reflexology in general or A Quiet Sole Reflexology or to schedule an appointment. I look forward to the opportunity of working with you on improving your health and well being.

No comments: