Saturday, June 21, 2008

A HUGE THANK YOU!!!

I want to express a heartfelt thank each and every person who stopped by my table to make my 1st Corporate Woods Health Fair a HUGE SUCCESS! It was my pleasure to meet all of you who had a chance to take advantage of my free demonstrations and to speak with you one on one about your concerns. However, due to the popularity of my reflexology mini sessions, I want to sincerely apologize to all of those individuals who were unable to experience this relaxing and rejuvenating technique. In addition, I am personally sorry I didn't get a chance to speak with all who came by my table as I was constantly doing demonstrations. As a professional and dedicated single business owner, I hope you understand and find the content you picked up at my table to be interesting and informative. Please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or e-mail with any questions or concerns you may have regarding reflexology in general, A Quiet Sole Reflexology or to schedule an appointment. I look forward to the opportunity of working with you on improving your overall health and well being. If you are interested in A Quiet Sole Reflexology participating in your Company Health Fair or would consider utilizing my services to attract additional business to your location or for special promotional purposes at your event please contact me to discuss details by phone or e-mail.

No comments: